Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Promotional Video To Promote Your Business











About:

Welcome to my gig. I am Goldilee, a comedian, actor and spokesperson here on Fiverr. I enjoy working with individuals and businesses to create high quality, entertaining and engaging videos. I am a comedian/actor and can produce funny custom made videos to help your business stand out from the rest or send to your loved ones! 



Videos undoubtedly offer a major advantage over text. Are You looking for a promotional Video? If Yes, then you've Just found the perfect one. My aim is to turn your script into amazing video.


In this gig,  I will record an amazing promotional video for you to promote your business, product or service. All you need to do is to send me your script. I will say your 20 to 100 words' Script or Message (Please check gig packages and/or extras to select exact words).



I can also hold your Printed Message, Image or Logo. The video will be delivered in 1080p Full HD resolution in 24 to 48 hours.



Shoot me a message if you have any question, I will be happy to reply as fast as possible. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.



KINDLY PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!




Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with GOLDILEE!! Extremely professional, very skilled and talented.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment