Sunday, February 9, 2020

Be Your African Or Nigerian Spokesperson











About:

* To avoid cancellations, please send me your script for approval BEFORE ordering, thank you.*



Hi there! I'm Abim, an actor, voiceover professional and seasoned public speaker. I'm glad you found me!!



In today's marketing world, having the right video and personalty to convey your message to your target audience is very key towards achieving the anticipated results. "Quote - When the strategy is right, the results are bound to be right too. It's just like 2+2=4. Abim 2007". I strive hard to provide the best services possible in this regard, and you can be double rest assured that your project is in the best possible hands. 



Kindly contact me before placing an order, so we can know exactly where we are whilst giving me the opportunity to double assure you on the possibility of your project!



Kindly check out my packages, and if nothing there fits your project, then let's discuss the details and I will be happy to send you a reasonable custom offer.



Visual Effects (vfx)

I offer this service at an extra cost depending on the visual effects required. For this service, only a custom offer will suffice after we have discussed.



Regards,

Abim.



 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought the gig because I had used Abimbi on a previous project which came out very well done. There was no dispute in my deciding to use him again for this project which also came out excellently done.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Addyayi. it's always delightful working for, and with you!!!

:

The job was greatly done by Abimbi, delivered within a day and job was nicely and expertly done, further review wasn't even needed. He was also accommodating ad going out of his way to give a good experience that was deeply appreciated. Will definitely use him again for further projects. Thanks to Abimbi.

:

Thanks Boss, I'm happy to have been of great service to you!!

:

I was amazed and very pleased by the professional and speedy service. Abimbi attention to detail and customer service is second to none. He will be my first and only choice going forward!




No comments:

Post a Comment