Saturday, April 18, 2020

Provide A Natural Promotional Video As Your Spokesperson











About:

An experienced musician and public speaker, I'm pleased to provide a comfortable, natural promotional video for your company or product.



A $10 gig includes:

  • HD quality 1080p resolution.
  • up to 25 Words ($5 per 25 words thereafter)
  • Attire of my choice, similar to gig offer video


Here's what I need from you:

  • Script (if you need a script consult or revisions, please refer to my gig extras)
  • Pronunciation of uncommon words
  • Tell me the tone, tempo, and emotion that you want me to portray


I will not:

  • provide content concerning cryptocurrencies, blockchain, or decentralized ledger technologies
  • promote adult content or products, dating sites, or drug content
  • provide content promoting political or controversial subject matter
  • receive products
  • provide videos for other Fiverr sellers' gigs
  • retake a video if you change the parameters of the gig after completion
  • retake a video unless I make an error in reading the copy.


Reviews


:

Great as always!

:

Great as always!

:

Nate is extremely talented and delivers exactly what I am looking for in a video production: quality sound, professional background image and sound, sincere delivery and delivered on time. Nate... you nailed it again on this video for us. Thank you so much! The TiredOfRent.com Marketing Team

:

I have been using professional offering services on Fiverr for a long time now and Nate is definitely one of the best on Fiverr! He communicates very well and produces outstanding work, on time, and for a fair price.

:

Nate does a great job for our videos. A pleasure to work with and the quality is exxellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment