Sunday, April 19, 2020

Be Your Professional Spokesperson











About:

So glad you found my gig on FIVERR! I have successfully assisted a variety of companies capture and deliver their message for a number of marketing platforms. I am willing to be your spokesmodel to deliver your message to your audience. Whether you have a product to debut and market, a service to describe and sell or a message* that you need to share with your internal team, I will be your professional voice to express that message!



You can choose from a variety of backgrounds: White, Black, Green, living room, dining room, kitchen, outdoors.... have another request? just ask.



Professional dress, audio and editing is standard. I can display your product or wear your company shirt.



*I do not accept work that goes against my personal beliefs; if you feel your message may be non-traditional please message me PRIOR to creating an order (I WILL NOT complete projects regarding psychic readings or voodoo programs).



Fun fact: 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI!!!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well, I'm kind of speechless. After all my searching, I finally came upon blingtoboards profile and thought right away that she was the one for my project. Boy oh boy was I right! She absolutely knocked it out the park and even exceeded my expectations. She's also a great communicator, being readily available for all of my questions and requests before I ordered the gig. Her screen presence, natural beauty and style are of the highest order. And she delivered a finished product days before the deadline. I could say more but I'll stop here. If anyone is looking for a real professional for their project, do yourselves a favor and hire her now! I definitely will when the need arises.

Seller's Response:

I really no words to explain how much grateful I am with you! You are been simply SUPER! We collaborate in the future certainly.

:

Thank you! I’d be happy to work with you again 😄

:

Honestly, she responded messages very slowly this time. This is a hard period and she had to put her family first. I can understand. She finally did what I required. We have cooperated many times before. Although this time she is not as efficient as before, she is still trustable. When she gets through a hard time, maybe we could work again. Stay healthy, stay well!

:

Don't hesitate to work with blingtoboards! This is the fourth time I've worked with her; the results have been outstanding every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment