About:
All $5 orders include:
1080p HD quality
White background or home background (living room, kitchen, home office, bedroom or bathroom)
Casual outfit
- $5 Custom outfit
- $10 Green screen background or colored backgrounds
- $5 Overlay text (for every 50 words), Logo, Background music
25-50 words = 2 gigs /// 50-75 words = 3 gigs, etc.
NOTE: Scripts longer than 300 words are subject to a $30 production fee (on top of standard rates).
REVISIONS: If I make a mistake myself then I will fix it at no cost however if the mistake is your own error then I kindly ask that you place a new gig order.
Please do provide me with the correct pronunciation of any unusual names or words.
- No adult content, dating testimonials or racist content
Reviews
:
Cori Michele23 was very detailed and provided fast and efficient service. Will order again and you should order her for yiour project.
:I was really surprised to see how good Cori really is! She not only has a clear, crisp voice but her intonations were also spot on! I would definitely work with her again in the future.
:This was a difficult gig in the aspect that the script was over 700 words and she nailed it in one solid take without having to trim sections of video together. Her delivery of the script, voice inflection, smile and approachable warmth made this video project perfect! I highly recommend her for your next green screen video spokesperson gig!
:This gig was affordable priced and the quality was great. She was quick to respond and fix what I needed.
:Cori does a fantastic job and we look forward to our future work with her!

No comments:
Post a Comment