Sunday, September 16, 2018

I will produce amazing spokesperson commercial

I will produce amazing spokesperson commercial












About:

Office Hrs: Mon-Fri 8-4pm (Hawaii)

Welcome to my Spokesperson Gig! If you're looking forhigh quality, professional spokesperson videos then you've come to the right place!

PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS PRIOR TO ORDERING

Your Gig includes:
✔ 1080p
✔ Studio Quality Lighting amp; Sound
✔ My Choice of Wardrobe

✔ 14 Day Delivery


NOTE: All Packages include 5% Discount!

-The Details-

  • You provide the SCRIPT ( word or text document, no pdf's please)
  • Be DETAILED in your order to prevent unnecessary reshoots


REVISION POLICY:No FREE Revisions unless I make a mistake.You MUST provide pronunciation for odd words beforehand. Reshoots will incur additional charges.

A$50 production feewill be added to all scripts exceeding 300 words.

CHOOSE from my WARDROBE options for an extra $10!

Message me for pricing if:

  • You'd like me to FEATURE your product in your video.
  • You'd like me to TRAVEL to a custom location in Hawaii (beach/ cliffs/jungles/mountains etc)
  • You'd like a CUSTOM scene: kitchen/office/living room/bedroom.

The No No's

✖ NO Adult Content/Nudity/Internet Schemes/Dating Websites/Your Fiverr Gig

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


clonrojoclonico:Thank you

leannapareja:Thank you so much! I am thrilled that you love everything!

joseetjes:Great professional performance. A high quality representation!

bs2713:A returning customer - i can't say enough good things about Leanna's work. Her team, dedication, thought process (which so often is a missing ingredient these days) and final results are spot on. In a world of so much noise out there and most of it being heavily below par in quality, Leanna is a breath of fresh air. \n\nHIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

chuckrock:Great job! Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment