Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will film a spokesperson video in HD 4k

I will film a spokesperson video in HD 4k












About:

Hello, I'm Leah. You only have one chance to make a good impression. Video is important on the web today and having a company spokesperson can increase your sales, establish trust with your viewers and make a lasting impact.  I would love to work with you to create video content for your company that gets real results. Your project is in good hands as I strive for 100% happy customers. 

Check out my packages, and if you don't see something there that fits your project, send me the details and I will send you a custom offer. 

Now offering Ultra HD 4k as a gig extra! Upgrade any order! 

Basic order includes: 

  • 25 words ($5 per 25 words)
  • White background
  • 1080p HD  
  • Quality Audio With Microphone Clip

You must provide me with the script.  Please also give the pronunciation of any unusual words, names or titles.  I will not reshoot for errors I am not responsible for. Please add the $20 extra for scripts exceeding 300 words. This covers the extra production time. 

Sorry, I will *NOT* make anything about:

  • adult content
  • financial exaggerations
  • horror
  • Testimonials
  • Politics

Reviews


connorj20:great just what i wanted

mjs169:Excellent Seller. Finished before due date and provided great quality. I will order again.

lebya2016:Amazing job!! This is our second time using Leah and we're really happy!

rocknbru:I love it, I just wish you were wearing something related to golf. I will use you again, Thanks!

dorydee1:I have been using Leah's services for years and I have not one time needed any corrections with her work. she has a great presents and delivers a perfect product each and every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment