Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will present a 50 word script (that you supply) on the news set, with News graphics, music etc

I will present a 50 word script (that you supply) on the news set, with News graphics, music etc












About:

I am a one of a handful of Super Sellers on Fiverr and a professional TV presenter from Australia with over 15 years experience. I've presented over over 4500 gigs on Fiverr and over 1,000 segments on national TV.

BASIC GIG : For $5 I will ONLY stand in front of a green screen saying "Breaking News" and read a 10 word script you provide 

EXTENDED GIG : For $100 I will provide a fully featured 50 word professional video presentation in our "Breaking News" studio format as per the sample shown.

I only deliver ONE file per order. If you need more, you must order a totally separate gig. 

EXTRAS :  Extras you may require are:

  • Script Writing: $50 per 50 words
  • Extra words to be read: $50 per 50 words - first 50 included in the Extended Gig and 5 in the Basic Gig

I shoot in a studio on professional equipment and work with an editor to achieve great results for your business.

See sample work here: www.youtube.com/silvervirtual

Read my reviews:

"You absolutely cannot go past this seller. If you want stunning professional services for your business then stop right here, your search is over! As a returning client and will continue to come back"

"Please support this professional, you won't regret it!" 

Reviews


srs2018:I need an invoice. Helpdesk reject my email.

qktechnologies:Great Communication and high quality work.

silvervirtual:Pleased to be of service, as always. Best wishes for your 2018 projects and look forward to collaborating again,

qktechnologies:Excellent as always!

silvervirtual:Thank you for the kind review and 5 stars! It's a pleasure working with QK as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment