Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will be the video spokesperson you are seeking

I will be the video spokesperson you are seeking












About:

Hey, I'm Stephen!  Did you know that it's a fact that video can increase conversion on a landing page or checkout form, optimize your SEO to your website and create more engagement with your brand and products? That's right - it's a fact...but to get the best results, you'll need a smooth, expressive video that doesn't feel stiff or forced...with smooth editing and excellent audio and lighting...you need ME!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to get a custom quote.

All videos include:
  • Clean white background
  • Pro sound and lighting
  • Casual outfit
  • 720 HD 
  • If needed - dynamic cuts/transitions
     
Extras:
  • $5 - per 25 words (your script)
  • $10 - outfit choice, Text, Logo, Product Close-Up, Pictures (3), Bullet Points (3), URL, Phone Number (Per Item)
  • $20 - 1080p HD, Background Choice, Production Fee - 300+ words (Per Item)
  • $25 - Product demo
  • $50 - 3 Day Rush Delivery 

$20 project fee added to all scripts over 400 words

  • Contact me to demo your product in the video
  • I reserve the right to refuse content
  • No revisions unless it's my mistake. Provide pronunciations. Scripts are read "as-is" See revision policy below

Reviews


rohitpisal:yes extremely good

stepheni462:Easy to work with and clear.

amyyanis:He went past my expectations! I recommend this seller to anyone needing his services!

stepheni462:Amyyanis was friendly and easy to work with. A great experience!

rohitpisal:yes extremely good


No comments:

Post a Comment