Saturday, July 14, 2018

I will create a fitness spokesperson video in 24 hours

I will create a fitness spokesperson video in 24 hours












About:

100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!!

Welcome! If you have a product,service, brand or website that requires a KITCHEN background, then I'm the guy for the job!

For $5:

30 - 45 second video
Unlimited Revisions

If you have any questions feel free to inbox me about your project.  LET'S GET STARTED!

Reviews


localcoinbank:amazing service and communication, will deffinienlty recommend.

theguy4thejob:Awesome buyer!

borntodeal:Great friendly delivery however after two attempts, the script was not followed. I think this Gig is ideal for someone who wants the host to adlib, however, if you want the script word-for-word, that is not what we got. We are sadly not able to use the video however, we paid anyway because the provider tried his best and we appreciate that.

theguy4thejob:Nowhere in my gigs do I say that I'll read a script word for word. I hit all the key points in your script...

cuteiinidzii:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment