Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will believable spokesperson video for advertising and promotion

I will believable spokesperson video for advertising and promotion












About:

 *FIVERR SUPREME  SELLER!* 

SPOKESPERSON VIDEO ADVERSTISING 

(READ CAREFULLY) ( I am the best at what I do read my reviews . You want cheap and fast I am not your guy)
Our You want your clients to BELIEVE  ? That's what is important
25 words in 720HD  Standard audio Attire of my choice Background  Delivery in .mp4

What I need from you:
A script 
And your vision for your Video professional presenter or Spokesperson work


Pronunciation of uncommon words

(Important) Before you Order Contact me for GiG Extra can not list them all below.*****

  1. Voiceover 
  2. TV or Radio Commercial
  3. Voice Over 
  4. YouTube Video
  5. Explainer Video 
  6. Whiteboard Video
  7. Sync audio to video
  8. Add Music to any voice over
  9. Advertising
  10. Smartphone Apps
  11. VOIP
  12. IVR
  13. Voicemail Greetings
  14. On hold Messages
  15. Commercials
  16. Brand Awareness
  17. Target Marketing
  18. Narration
  19. North American
  20. Internet Programs  
  21. Business Training tutorials
  22. Audio Book Narration
  23. Internet Product launch 
  24. Websites welcome pages 
  25. Power Point Presentations


REVISION POLICY: No re-do's unless I mess up with the script. 


Our Video Testimonials and Spokesperson spots By actor not necessarily or Views 

Reviews


princepreston:The man does exactly what he says, and well. If using this seller is an option STOP SCROLLING!

loki411:My Pleasure

princepreston:The man does exactly what he says, and well. If using this seller is an option STOP SCROLLING!

loki411:My Pleasure

:


No comments:

Post a Comment