Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will give natural spokesperson video

I will give natural spokesperson video












About:

**LEVEL 2 SELLER**

I will create a natural looking spokesperson video for your product or services, or to even promote you.

you can give your own script.
OR
if you wish to have more natural looking video,  you can just ask me to write a script on your behalf (recommended).

Have any questions? Feel free to drop that in the Inbox, I will be happy to help..:)

* If you are not happy, I will be happy to refund you, because my client's satisfaction is far more Important to me than few dollars.

Please provide all the details at the time of ordering... the more detailed you are the better I will be for you....:)

Note: For 1 gig of $5 you get up to 30 words of spokesperson video. please add another gig if it exceeds beyond that limit.

Go ahead and get your video done today

Disclaimer: please do not give or ask for any contact Information, no false claims, no adult contents, and NO PONZI SCHEME video please, I operate under fiverr's ToS only

Reviews


maggiesgames:Quick delivery and exactly what we needed!

ank_crit:thank you for your feedback...

patrickdavid:Good work!

ank_crit:Thank you..:)

singaweb:Great Work!! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment