I will be your spokesman free branded office background
About:
Visit YOUTUBE for more samples:
www.youtube.com/sebski22
Branded Spokesperson VIDEO with FREE Branded Office
background
FREE Branded Office Background (as seen in the demo
video) - We use your logo to create a stunning
Branded Office background for your video production.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING OR CONTACT US FOR A GREAT
DEAL!
PACKAGES:
Basic -1 UK Presenter. $20 per 50 words. Increase QTY as needed.
Need a USA Presenter?...Choose one of the packages
below.
Standard - Up to 2
Presenters. Choose any Background. $70 per 100 words. Increase
QTY as needed
Premium - Up to 3 Presenters. Choose any
Background. $90 per 100 words. Increase QTY as needed
AMAZING Gig extras available, please see the details from the "Buy Now Button" drop down menu or contact us for a Quote.
IMPORTANT: You MUST provide a script and Logo image.
Disclaimer: NO false claims.No adult content. No
Testimonials. No Adult or Offensive Videos.
Presentations are recorded in my Natural
Style.
Reviews
ramyfarah:Third time working with Seb, and will keep coming back for more. Outstanding quality! This is most likely the best gig on Fiverr.
ramyfarah:This is my second time working with Seb and he is evidently an absolute perfectionist and delivers incredible, high quality work time and time again. His presentation maintains the utmost level of professionalism and charisma, and his voice, timing and delivery are spot on. There is no one else I would go to for video presentation work. Thanks Seb!
intango:Super professional and kind - It was a pleasure
jobsgateng:Always pleasing working with Sebski. Thank you for always keeping to time and beating it. You are the best.
shadialzoubi603:This seller has done a great job. I lobed my second video with him. I will be ordering more and more soon. I liked how he presents my services in a professional way. Thank you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment