Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Unique Male Spokesperson











About:

Hi, thanks for checking out my gig                 



I'm Mediacare,



Do you have a blog or a website that needs introduction video? Perhaps you need a person that can explain your product or services?



I will provide professional Spokesperson service or whatever you need me for, acting as a presenter for your brand, service or company. 



You get one of the most affordable video spokesperson male just for $5. In 2 days delivery time.

I can portray any mood you want.



I can speak fluently in English, and I have been a competent communicator for more than two years now.





I will also do my best to deliver as soon as possible.

 

*Note: You should have to provide me the script of words that you want me to record a spokesperson video. If you don't have it let me know.



Check out my gig extras. I can dress casual, in business attire, or formal attire.



A sale isn't complete if my customer isn't fully satisfied.  Looking forward to working with you.



I am always available.

 Cheers!

-Mediacare

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment