About:
Professional Spokesperson Video
MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!
I will NOT record: TESTIMONIALS/Adult/Sex/Dating/Political/Illicit Drugs/Controversial/Religious/Get Rich Quick/Smoking/Cursing/Holidays/Psychic/Gambling/Piracy/Homophobic/Medicine/Illegal/Weight Loss/Pharmaceutic
VIDEO GIG - For $10 you get:
- 60 words in English
- White or Green Screen background
- Attire: Blue Shirt
- 720p HD
- up to 10 day delivery (Need it faster? See below!)
What I Need From You:
- You MUST provide the script
- Be detailed in your order
- Products must be received BEFORE ordering my Professional Spokesperson Video gig
Need more than 60 words? Just ask for a custom order at $5 per every additional 30 words!
**Scripts exceeding 300 words are subject to a $20 production fee (on top of standard rates)
Gig Extras:
See details below!
REVISION POLICY:
It is my goal to get it right the first time! I will fix my mistakes. Please provide pronunciations for odd words beforehand, including tone and gestures. Script will be read as-is. Free revisions will not be made for matters of personal taste.
Enjoy your Professional Spokesperson video!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Very happy with the overall experience and the final video turned out as expected. Thank you.
Seller's Response:Thank you for your business.
Seller's Response:I've worked with this seller in the past and they are amazing! They followed what we needed perfectly, and completed the video in a timely matter. Definitely would recommend working with this seller, and will continue to in the future!
:Thank you for your great review!!
:he is definitely worth it of what you paid. great work!

No comments:
Post a Comment