Sunday, December 8, 2019

Record A Superb Green Screen Video











About:

If you are looking for a way to sell, introduce or explain something, this is the perfect gig for you.



For just $5 I will record 30 words of green screen video for you and I'll make it work for your business.

Check-out a recent sample on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_WrSfvm4QM

Included in the gig as standard I'll record in HD video, wear either a suit or casual attire. I'll provide a background for you or use one that you supply.  Also included as standard is the use of your logo and any product videos you may have.



As far as extras go, you can upgrade to studio quality audio and I will overdub the video with an immense voice over, you can also purchase my script-writing services. I'll use my years of experience in broadcasting, advertising and sales to write a killer script that gets results fast.





Before you go ahead and order, drop me line to go over your needs and agree on exactly what it is I will do for you.



If you need a script proof-read, need additional services such as voice-overs on their own, please check out my other gigs


Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Bad in communication! Video quality was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment