Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will be your professional spokesperson model in full HD video

I will be your professional spokesperson model in full HD video












About:

Hi!! I'm Brittny! If you want a spokesperson video, I can be your model to act / promote and talk about anything you want! 

**I CAN DO CUSTOM ORDERS TOO!** Just Message Me!

If you want a real review of a product or service, you will be required to send it to me.

**NOTE: This account is managed by my husband.

All Orders Include: 
  • HD Quality Video 
  • Presentable Attire 
  • Audio 
  • Video Editing 

Advanced Gig Includes:
  • More Words 
  • Custom Outfit Selection 
  • Script Writing 
  • FULL 1080 HD Quality Video 

Expert Gig Includes: 
  • Even MORE Words 
  • Custom Outfit Selection 
  • Script Writing 
  • FULL 1080 HD Quality Video 
  • Text Overlay 
  • Logo 
  • URL / Link to Website 
  • Up To 3 Of Your Own Photos

Disclaimer: I will NOT accept ANY orders that related to: 
Anything adult related, perverted, dating sites, scams, false claim products, money making schemes, nothing inappropriate. You do not have the right to use my image for creating profiles.

Reviews


huiavenell655:Very smooth communication with this seller. Throughout the whole gig, she sent me reminders and follow ups, which put my mind in ease. She listened to our brief and went beyond her way to meet our demand. We are already thinking to book her for another gig straight away. Many thanks!

proflmgmt:Very easy to work with, we received more versions of our video than expected and that was really helpful!

corbinwhite:Awesome !!!!!!

sahiphop:Thank you so much! Great buyer! I appreciate it!

janeliasoul:Great! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment