Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will make an anonymous video for you

I will make an anonymous video for you












About:

If you want a brand new video format of the  Anonymous Official  to deliver an excelent message   then this gig is for you.

Please note that basic gig 5$ comes in Blue color, get the Gig extra "Costum Color" to choose a color of your choice. Can do all colors.

You can use this type of video for your business or even for sending secret messages to your friends , pranking them, or for any use on social platforms.

100     words text for 5$
200     words text for 10$
500   words text for 20$

 Basic delivery will be super fast in 2 days .

 Check gig extras for more

I also have other Anonymous gigs with other background formations , prices are the same.

Reviews


peacemakersocie:Great Video, Great Job! Thank you so much! We love it!

nickevans1:Thank you, I'm glad you guys like it!

cybrscot:Wow, this is one of the coolest gigs ever! I absolutely love it, and he delivered it sooo fast!! Thank you! He is nickevans1 on Fiverr, he is not anonymous! :)

nickevans1:Love it!! Thank you so much. Fantastic buyer.

mrjamesdan:Great gig, VERY FAST!


No comments:

Post a Comment