Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will be your professional video spokesperson in HD on white

I will be your professional video spokesperson in HD on white












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!
  • I will NOT record: Adult/Sex/Dating/Political/Illicit Drugs/Controversial/Religious/Get Rich Quick/Smoking/Cursing/Holidays/Psychic/Gambling/Piracy/Homophobic/Medicine/Illegal/Weight Loss/Pharmaceutic 
  • I do NOT: Receive products
  • I will NOT wear: Bikini, bra, panty, etc. 

VIDEO GIG - For $10 you get:
  • 60 words in English
  • White background
  • Attire: Blue top
  • MP4 file
  • 720 HD
  • 7-10 day delivery or sooner (Need it faster? See below!)

    What I Need From You:
  • You MUST provide the script
  • You MUST be detailed in your order 
*Check out my REVISIONS POLICY below!

Need more than 60 words? Just ask for a custom order at $5 per every additional 30 words!

*Scripts exceeding 300 words are subject to a $20 production fee (on top of standard rates)

Gig Extras:
See details below!

REVISION POLICY:
It is my goal to get it right the first time! I will fix my mistakes. Please provide pronunciations for odd words beforehand, including tone and gestures. Script will be read as-is. Free revisions will not be made for matters of personal taste.

Message me with your questions! I am happy to help!

Reviews


fullcirclesem:Another professional video! Thank you Miranda.

fullcirclesem:Miranda is awesome!

strawhatluffy:Miranda is a beautiful spokesperson with talent for the camera, she was precise with the questions there after providing the work as per our expectations, we'd would love to work again , Thanks for the good work :)

mirandaholt:It was a pleasure to work with this buyer. Hope to have the opportunity in the future!

biddison:Amazing work. I Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment