Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will record a green screen video in HD

I will record a green screen video in HD












About:

Please read fully before placing order.

I do not record over 75 words for this gig. Check script size.

On this gig I will record a green screen video for you to use.

For this gig:
I will record a GREEN SCREEN video of up to 50 to 75 words. This will be filmed in HD 1080p at no extra cost! I will read a script provided by you and deliver top quality work! If you do not have a script I can write one for you of up to 50 words. (Please see my gig extras)

  • Professional Outfits and Business casual are $5.

NOTE: 
I will be happy to redo any video as long as the error was on my part. 

I look forward to working with you!
Don't forget to check out my other gigs on fiverr. 

NOTE: I do not record separate clips for this gig. Meaning I only record one video per order and edit the one and deliver it to you. Please do not send 2 or more small clips to be recorded and edited.

My work can be seen here
https://youtu.be/zxBo_gQ9sao

I do not record the following videos:
*Get rich quick or fast money making videos
*Politics
*Hate videos of any kind
*Sexual or provocative 
*Adult toys
*Yoga
*I am Christian. I do not promote other religious content. Please  Understand.
If you have any question feel free to message me, thanks

Reviews


atlanticrp:Outstanding Experience!

contespot:A plerasure to work with you. Thank you for the gig! :)

georgeabrown12:Outstanding Experience!

contespot:Thank you for the gig. I hope to work with you again! :)

edtctalent:Outstanding! Heartfelt! Quality production!


No comments:

Post a Comment