Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Be Your Video Spokesperson











About:

Need a video to promote your business, product, or service?  I will be your spokesperson and record a natural yet professional video for you!  I will memorize a script provided by you so that the video appears authentic rather than scripted. I ask for two days to complete the project in case I have to work, but I usually will have it finished within 24 hours.  I will write the script myself for an additional fee and return it to you in 3 business days.  In the designer and premium packages, I will also include your logo on-screen, as well as an overlay text of your choice.  This is also an a la carte option.  I have several years of acting experience, both live and on camera, and can provide videos if you would like to see how I look and sound on camera.  



I am very open to custom packages, let me know what you need and we can work something out!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Thanks very much for your time but also we are delighted that our course could help you overcome your fear. Well done and 5 stars!

:

Thank you I really liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment