Friday, November 2, 2018

I will create an incredible video speaking 200 words

I will create an incredible video speaking 200 words












About:

Hey! Thank you so much for choosing this Gig!

I really want to be your company spokesperson and for only $5, I am willing to do that.

$5 for 50 words
$10 for 100 words
$20 for 200 words!

Please provide to me the script you need me to say and I will read them with passion! If you need a script, I can do that too! Just click on the Gig extra and I will write you a killer script!

I can wear any clothes you want me to wear. On default, I will wear a smart shirt as per my introduction video but if you would like a full suit, T-shirt, or whatever, please click on the gig extra!

I can also set any background you wish! By default, I will choose a natural white background but if you want a change (dining room, office, living room etc) just choose the Gig extra and let me know what you need!

*please note - I cannot provide testimonial type videos*

Reviews


yahiasylhety:Service as Described

robspence:Thank you so much for a great experience!

harounalqaifi:Amazing work

robspence:Loved creating this for you! Thank you so much!

blendi72:Very quick and profesional delivery, it was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment