Thursday, October 11, 2018

I will be rastafarian spoke person of any website or product

I will be rastafarian spoke person of any website or product












About:

I will record Jamaican Rasta Man video for your website, product or service(no adult content please). I can dress as Jamaican Rasta Man casually or professionally as you like. I'm relaxed and enthusiastic!

Dress code includes: Red *Green* Gold 

Back ground: White or Jamaican Flag 

I have the image of Bob Marley Reggae Legend with the Best Jamaican Accent

-hold as sign
-sing reggae song                                                   Yeah Mon!
- say commercial with Ganja Spliff
-Dance Rasta Man

One Love zeen Irie!!
 

Reviews


stratuswave:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

douggpound:very speedy delivery thank you!

videoking101:Great pleasure working with you DJ Thanks for using my Video Testimonial Review Fun Actor video Review as spokes person video Commercial!!

clbenterprise:Video king provided just what I needed,, thank you so much..

videoking101:Great experience providing you with my Video Testimonial Review for your website thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment