I will record an HD green screen video
About:
TOP RATED SELLER
Your video includes:- Black shirt
- Green screen background
- Professional audio
- Professional Lighting
- 1080p HD
Options:
- Custom location or background
- Your choice of attire
- Add your logo, text, or music
- $75 for 24 hour delivery
*$30 extra for scripts over 300 words (in addition to base)*
Don't see the package you need?
Just send me a message and I will create a custom offer for your project!
NOTE
I will not make videos about: dating sites, adult related material, other fiverr gigs, dieting/weight loss supplements, financial exaggerations, or paid followers.
When buying you agree not to use my image to send unsolicited messages.
I reserve the right to cancel any order that I deem inappropriate.
All videos are fabricated & do not represent a personal endorsement.
Reviews
randy3540:Outstanding Experience!
jaynesays:Thank you! :)
jabbate1486:Excellent job. Very impressed with Jayne's delivery \u0026 professionalism.
jaynesays:Thank you! It was wonderful working with you!
divintydjs:Oscar Award goes to Jayne! Definitely will buy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment