Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I will create promotional and spokesperson HD video urdu hindi

I will create promotional and spokesperson HD video urdu hindi












About:

Welcome to my fiverr gig!  I'm Majid, I would love to provide you with an extremely professional and high quality spokesperson video!
 

$10 will get you
:
  • A 50 word script
  • White backdrop
  • Professional sound equipment
  • Professional lighting
  • 720HD (1080HD available for extra gig)
 
You must purchase multiple quantities if your script is longer than 50 words.

1-50 words = 1 Gig
50-80 = 2 Gigs etc.

You must provide me with the script. 

  • No inappropriate/adult content, drug or dating sites
  • I will not film other people's Fiverr gigs
  • Contact me if you would like me to feature your product in the video
  • Please make sure your script is grammatically correct. Please also give the pronunciation of any unusual words, names or titles.  I will not reshoot any videos for errors I am not responsible for.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you!

I will Also Produce Video in Urdu / Hindi Language.  

**Please visit my other gigs at the bottom of this page :)

Reviews


worldbazaar:Very quick delivery Very good seller .

abdulmajid116:Outstanding experience :)

worldbazaar:Very quick delivery Very good seller .

abdulmajid116:Outstanding experience :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment