Thursday, October 11, 2018

I will spice your commercial assignment with artistic touch that will make your product attractive and colorful. + See More

I will spice your commercial assignment with artistic touch that will make your product attractive and colorful. + See More












About:

My name is Zuk, a professional actor and filmmaker, now available at your service!
Are you willing to impact the market? Engage your audience? You are in the right place!
I will produce a video in which I perform as your spokesperson for any purpose you need.

ATTENTION! I will not accept assignments that promote violence, racism, unethical or illegal activity. 

The basic price is 15$ for 70 words. If your script is longer than that, you will have to order extra words in the extra options. Every 25 extra words are 5$. If you want me to write your script, I can do that as well- you will explain your vision thoroughly to me, and I will send you the draft for approval before shooting. Just don't forget the extra of writing a script for 10$ the calculation will be the same: 15$ for the first 70 words; then 5$ for every 25 words.

The price of the video call extra is 5$ per 10 minutes. 

This gig is also available in Hebrew.

PLEASE contact me before ordering any gig and describe what exactly you need,
and don't hesitate to ask me for special requests. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment