Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I will create green screen animated spokesperson

I will create green screen animated spokesperson












About:

Please let me know your requirements, and I will send a special offer based on your needs!

You will get from this Gig just:

  • Video from your script with an animated character, which you choose in the example.
  • The generated voiceover of the character as in the example.
  • Voiceover from you (optional)
  • MP4 format or your choice
  • HD resolution 720p

Make your videos great!

(choose from Gig Extras)

Character according to your description: $ 50

Music: $ 10

Logo: $ 5

Images in place of the green screen: $ 10 for every 3 elements

Text overlays: $ 5 for every 3 items.

You must provide images, text and details where they are going relative to the script.

Your voiceover: I'll put it on video for free. (optional)

Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment