Friday, October 12, 2018

I will do a fantastic spokesperson video on a white background

I will do a fantastic spokesperson video on a white background












About:

In this gig I will be your professional video spokesperson on a white background. I will read your script on camera and make it extremely convincing. For $20 you get 50 words of script but it you need more choose one of my other packages.

Also, don't forget to get my gig extras -

  • Images next to me on screen
  • Your Company Logo on screen
  • Text on the screen
  • Custom outfits (suits, bathrobe, etc.)


If you have any questions before ordering please let me know! I look forward to working together.

Reviews


rootscoaching:Awsome job - very impressed and recommend!

blue008778:Another fantastic video gig!

dijo2009:Highly recommended...

blue008778:Great video

mytardyparty:Great job and we appreciate your efforts


No comments:

Post a Comment