Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I will earn your five star review and compensation based on results not time worked. I always deliver it within 24-48 business hours. I enjoy working with good people and will try my best every time! Thanks for the trust and consideration in letting my team and I work with you on your creative project. You can view all that I offer at (www.Fiverr.com/JoeyPerezWest) + See More

I will earn your five star review and compensation based on results not time worked. I always deliver it within 24-48 business hours. I enjoy working with good people and will try my best every time! Thanks for the trust and consideration in letting my team and I work with you on your creative project. You can view all that I offer at (www.Fiverr.com/JoeyPerezWest) + See More












About:

COWBOY WARDROBE ONLY


http://youtu.be/RyC3AVyTMEI

1x VIDEO
  • $10 = 1-300 words + 5x pics/clips/banner
  • Delivered in 24-48 hours 

  • $45 = 300-800 words + 25x pics/clips
  •  Delivered in 72 hours


ORDER 1x QUANTITY ONLY!


NO ORDERS OVER 800 WORDS


MUST SUBMIT ALL INFO WITHIN 2 HOURS OR I  CANCEL ORDER


FREE BONUSES

  1. HD 1080p, 1920x1080
  2. Pro AUDIO
  3. MUSIC + file too
  4. FIVERR AUDIO EBOOK
  5. VIDEO MARKETING COURSE
  6. YOUR PERSONAL 1000MB CLOUD SERVICE FOR LIFE! (FIVERR NAME WILL BE CLOUD NAME)


INFO

  1. UP TO 5 Pics/Vids (see extras for up to 25)
  2. WHITE/CUSTOM BACKGROUND + LOWER BANNER
  3. Spokesman video CAN'T combine gigs to make a script over 300 words or over items in a single video within 24 hours
  4. You MAY have scripts over 300 words ONLY WITH GIG EXTRA up 800 words ONLY
  5. SEND ALL THE MEDIA FILES UPFRONT Pics,Clips, Files, submit order details within 1 hour or you will just get just me talking with white backdrop.

POLICY

  • Offering the BEST deal PLUS 1 FREE redo I WILL WORK HARD UNTIL I EARN YOUR TOP RATING & if you DON'T like my acting or if you act ONEROUS, I'll cancel & refund money



EXAMPLE SCRIPT:

Hello, my name is (pic1) yeah!

Reviews


catfishbullys:awesome work

joeyperezwest:Thanks for the FIVE star review! A++++

phillygold:Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Nice touch with the music at the end there.

joeyperezwest:Thanks for the FIVE star review! A+++

michealtodd:Great gig identified my business perfectly. Thanks for the hard work Joey.


No comments:

Post a Comment