Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will earn your five star review and compensation based on results not time worked. I always deliver it within 24-48 business hours. I enjoy working with good people and will try my best every time! Thanks for the trust and consideration in letting my team and I work with you on your creative project. You can view all that I offer at (www.Fiverr.com/JoeyPerezWest) + See More

I will earn your five star review and compensation based on results not time worked. I always deliver it within 24-48 business hours. I enjoy working with good people and will try my best every time! Thanks for the trust and consideration in letting my team and I work with you on your creative project. You can view all that I offer at (www.Fiverr.com/JoeyPerezWest) + See More












About:

NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL GREEN SCREEN BACKGROUND

$15 NATURAL
1-300 words 24-48hr delivery

$25 ARTIFICIAL (Easier to key out)
1-300 words 24-48hr delivery

Want CHEAP price for SCRIPTS OVER 300 WORDS?


SEE FAQ's

BONUSES

  • HD 1920x1080
  • Pro AUDIO
  • WARDROBE
  • MUSIC
  • MARKETING COURSES
  • 1GB CLOUD FOR LIFE


RULES

  1. For ARTIFICIAL green screen ADD EXTRA $10 dollars - This means that I will KEY out the natural green screen to make it easier for you to edit out the background
  2. NOscripts over 300 words done in 24 hours
  3. Limit 4x orders, Per Customer Per Day
  4. SEND CLEAR directing and your wants
  5. I READ SCRIPTS AS IS! DOUBLE CHECK SCRIPTS forgrammar, errors OR order gig extra to fix grammar
  6. Send me script in 1 paragraph in .TXT file ONLY
  7. YOU GET ME IN FRONT OF A GREENSCREEN TALKING, NO SPECIAL EFFECTS OR ANYTHING, LOOK AT MY OTHER GIGS FOR OTHER SPECIALS
  8. Suggest an outfit based on my other gigs, if not I will wear just black button shirt.


  • Offering the BEST deal PLUS FREE mistake redo and I will work until I EARN your five star review amp; if you DON'T like my acting or if you actONEROUS,I'll cancel amp; refund money

EXAMPLE SCRIPT

"Happy"
Hello, (pause pause) welcome to [pic1.jpg]

Reviews


kelly_bryne:Is there anything more than a 5 star rating, you deserve it.\nCleane job in less than 24 hours. \nThanks man.

joeyperezwest:It was a pleasure thanks for letting me work on your project and for the five star review! A+++

tyson_clarke:B- E - A Utiful work from Mr Perez, as always. Thanks mate. T

joeyperezwest:Thanks for the FIVE star review and as always a pleasure w orking with you! A+++

clickshare:Another perfect video****


No comments:

Post a Comment