I will be your british video spokesperson presenter on white, office, home background
About:
Welcome :0) Would you like a video presented on a white background, or background of your choice by an actual British Television Presenter who has presented for Sky News, BBC and ITV? Well that's me! :0) I have my own professional Broadcast TV studioto present your company video in 1080p HD.
Choose the package that suits you. To order a different number of words - type the total number of words in your script in the box. Every$15 Dollars covers: 25 words.
Offer includes for free: Professional Camera, Sound, Lighting, Background (state which from my options), 1080p HD MP4, Appropriate Outfit and your Company logo that you supply (png)
For adding Text, music from Audioblocks library you can add
these as extras once you order.
Please click on my video above to learn more and see my background/outfit choices and demo videos by pressing the right arrow next to it / or swiping across.
Please message me to discuss your requirements so I can ensure
everything runs smoothly for you. Retakes are not included (only
if its a script mistake on my part) so its important you get all
the information agreed before..
I look forward to making your video :0)
Steph x
Reviews
andy60:Really excellent work!! Thank you
arshadiashraf:Great Work
tago14:Steph is really professional \u0026 her loyalty for her customers is amazing. I am very satisfied with the job she does for me \u0026 I’m sure I’ll be back again!\nThank you very much steph:) highly recommend!!
stephbritishvo:Thanks so much for my lovely review. I'm very lucky to have lovely customers such as you. Best of luck with the store!! X
himanshujuneja1:Amazing! Very nicely done video and timely delivered.\nHighly recommended.
No comments:
Post a Comment