I will film a business video spokesperson
About:
Hi everyone!
Please read my gig details carefully. Send a message if you're interested in my gig.
3 Available Video Spokesperson Formats Available For Viewing In This Gig!
1.Virtual Newsroom(Premium) - Logo + News
Ticker
2. Backdrop (Standard) - Logo + Texts (Email, Website, Phone #,
Call-to-Action)
3. Green Screen(Basic) - 1080p HD GREEN
SCREEN ONLY
All packages start at "up to 100 words"
Need more words?
"Enter Word Count" ($5 for each additional 25
words)
$15 Production Fee every
300 words
VIDEO UPGRADES
- $10 Wardrobe
- $5 per image
- $25 Script writing for every 100 words / $50 for 150 words, $75 for 200 words
- $5/30 secs YOUR VIDEO
- $10 Text bullet points, quotes, etc
- $10 Branded Office Background
- $10 1080p HD
- Content on Cryptocurrency/ICO, Bitcoin - CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. Premium Fee applies
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Gig Policy/Restrictions
- Script is required.
- NO reshoots if the error is not my fault
- Providepronunciation for uncommon words
- I DO NOT do FAKE testimonials/reviews
Reviews
zacknorman:Very good and professional working with Kini. Good work. surly will contact you for future work. Thank you.
point_content:First, the buyer was very responsive and very responsible for pricing on the re-take. I found the seller very easy to work with and I feel that the product came out almost exactly as I wanted. Plus, she accommodated my special requests. \n\nSuggestion: Send an audio of the script for review before going into production and expand the wardobe further.
breathtakers4u:Superb work!! Exceeded our expectations, a job well done!
cellietext:Nice production work and professional delivery. Have ordered from this Seller before and always gotten good quality work. Would recommend.
ewovations:That was an exceptional video!
No comments:
Post a Comment