Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will make a promotional video

I will make a promotional video












About:

WORK WITH THE BEST.

Hi,
I am Gourav
your spokeperson
video editor
actor
and voice over artist.
I shall make a good video for your business,birthday wishes, anniversary and many more creative ideas video in english and hindi both.

Plan description:

Basic:

$5 extra per 50 words.

Standard:

$10 extra per 30 second

Premium:

$10 extra per 30 second

Videos will increase sales for your product, website, or business. I am here to create a 720p HD video that will increase revenue amp; create interest in your business. Let's work together to produce the video of your dreams!


Revision policy:
See Q amp; A below

Disclaimer: No scams, testimonials, fake reviews, false claims,adult content, gig videos.You do nothave permission to use my identity to create profiles. Nothing questionable.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment