Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will endorse your product or service in my 3 minutes video. Get Script n clothes per choice.

I will endorse your product or service in my 3 minutes video. Get Script n clothes per choice.












About:

Hi, 

Guys, I am a model, writer, actor and astrologer by profession. I am professional model from the past 3 years and have done many endorsements and look-book shoots for international clients. 

So, be assured that you will be getting an awesome video ad/endorsement. You can give me the concept and I will create a magical brand endorsement for you. I have smart and sharp brains so if you are new then do count on me. 

Whether your brand is new or small, I can help you make it "BIG". Just hire me!! My rates are totally affordable!! See yeah, lots a love n hugs!!

I Do Not Do Lingerie or Adult Stuff. 

Reviews


kichijai:Outstanding Experience!

aishwarya20:Lovely client, would love to work with him again!

kichijai:Outstanding Experience!

aishwarya20:Lovely client, would love to work with him again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment