I will produce and air national TV segment, publicity, advertising, marketing
About:
I will produce AND air a 70-word brand spotlight to air IN-SHOW on the internationally syndicated TV show 'The Daily Flash' reaching over 101,543,000 homes-estimated U.S. viewership of 1.8 million + int'l. View market reach here http://bit.ly/2ACeSzg. I will help develop script amp;work with you on visuals–5 images or 20-seconds of video that you provide.
WHAT YOU GET:
1. 70-word TV feature produced and aired with an
internationally-distributed TV program reaching millions
2. Professional spokesperson/endorsement service
3. Creative direction amp;brand strategy
4. Script development assistance
5. Display/visual asset staging
6. Studio session for taping w/ HD equipped camera crew,
lighting, audio
7. Post-production
8. Actual TV show airtime
9. MP4 copy of segment post-airing
WHAT WE NEED:
1. Suggested 70-word starter script written in conversational format (i.e., not bullet points)
2. Download link to HI-DEF MP4 video and/or HI-RES JPEG images for use as b-roll
3. Web address, company and/or product name for Lower Third Graphic (if applicable)
4. Shipment of physical display units to show during segment
(optional – shipping address to be provided)
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:
No comments:
Post a Comment